- To hold an event date we will need a signed contract and a nonrefundable deposit of 20% of the total cost of your event.
- The deposit is applied towards the balance of the event.
- Final payment is due 30 (thirty) days prior to the event.
In addition to the rental fees, a 20% security deposit is required. Security deposits are 100% refundable provided the following conditions are met:
- All facilities (including outside) are left in a clean and orderly condition.
- Mont Shenandoah policies, as outlined in the signed contract, are adhered to, especially those relating to alcohol and illegal drug use.
- Use of the area does not exceed the scheduled time and no additional staff time is required.
- The area and its contents, including equipment, are accounted for and undamaged. All sports equipment is returned and properly stored.
- If the above conditions are not met to the satisfaction of staff, an appropriate fee will be deducted from the security deposit. If cleaning and/or repair costs exceed the amount of the security deposit, the rental group will be invoiced.Repairs will be billed at the full replacement cost incurred, including labor.
- Security deposits will be refunded by check within 30 days.
- Cabell Cottage – $195
- The Pill Box – $195
- A-Loft – $150
- Meadows Cabin – $75
A deposit of the first night’s rate and tax will be taken at the time your reservation is made. This deposit is fully refundable until 3 days prior to your arrival. The balance of your stay including the cleaning fee and security deposit is due at check in.
A cleaning fee is required at check in. The cleaning fees are as follows:
- Cabell Cottage – $75
- The Pill Box – $50
- A-Loft – $35
- Meadows Cabin – $20